Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
ONLINE BOOK Demon-Hearted Books 1-3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    J U S . I N . B E L L O Index du Forum -> ~ Commandes terminées ~ -> |* Commande terminées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ysaphi
Coiffeur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 13:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 Répondre en citant

Demon-Hearted Books 1-3
by Ambrose Ibsen

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Demon-Hearted Books 1-3
READ BOOK Demon-Hearted Books 1-3

This box set contains the first 3 volumes of the Demon-Hearted series, as well as a short story, by Ambrose Ibsen.

Raw Power
Howdy. My name's Lucian Colt.

I'm one of those disgruntled millennials you've heard about on the evening news. I've got a master's degree in Art History, a mountain of student loan debt and no job to show for it.

Wait, scratch that. I track down stolen pieces of art for wealthy clients and then beat whoever stole them to within an inch of their life. Say what you will, but it puts bread on the table.

Something went wrong with this last job of mine, though. I walked in on something I wasn't supposed to see and got murdered by witches. Yeah, real, legit witches. Never saw that one coming, did you? Neither did I, and the only reason I'm writing this is because some doctor working for an ancient secret society decided it would be a good idea to use me as a science experiment.

See, he implanted a new heart in me and saved my life, but it wasn't just any old heart. It was a demon's heart. Nifty, eh?

Anyhow, I'm back and better than ever, except that, now and then, the demon takes over completely and I do awful things. Lose control. But enough about that. This is a story about how I (mostly) rein in the demon's impulsive personality and seek revenge against the coven of witches that tried to kill me. Along the way, I learn a thing or two about this secret society I'm apparently now a member of and find out that there's a lot of shit out there that goes “bump” in the night.

Hard Row
A short story that takes place between the events of Raw Power and Roaring Blood. Previously published in the anthology Full Metal Magic

Roaring Blood
This is an inspirational book about personal growth...

Ah, who the hell am I kidding? I'm Lucian Colt, and this story is mainly about me punching zombies in the face. Loads of 'em.

You'd think that life would be easy-breezy for a handsome, demonic badass like me, but you'd be wrong. The demon doesn't help me with rent, doesn't help me pick up chicks or anything fun like that. Instead, he's all about violence. Lots of it. So, when this super-powered necromancer shows up in town and starts emptying the city's graveyards, my buddy Gadreel thinks it's go-time. Before the Veiled Order knows it, a war is about to break out between the living and the dead. Pretty scary, eh?

Oh, and get this! Turns out that this Demon-Heart gig isn't all it's cracked up to be. The guys who stuck this infernal organ in me left out the fact that, someday, when I die, I'll be heading straight to Hell. Ain't that a bitch?

Join me as I kick some major ass, have an existential crisis, get shot down by cute girls, generally fuck everything up for my friends and, just maybe, come out of the deal having learned how valuable my teammates are. It's going to be a wild and filthy ride!

Happy End of the World
Lucian Colt: Feared, Revered and... let's face it. Kinda sexy.

Lucy here, Detroit's resident Demon-Heart and reckless jerkboy. When last we met, I was getting chased out of the country and put onto a direct flight to Tibet. Remember that? Exile was my reward for saving the planet from a powerful necromancer and his horde.

Well, now I'm back. And I'm not loving it.

See, it didn't take the universe but a minute to start crapping on me upon my return to Detroit. Things are different at the Veiled Order, for starters. There's a new guy in charge, and he hates demons. Can't freakin' stand 'em. He pledges to keep a close eye on me, and if I don't play by his rules, I might end up on the organization's most wanted list.

That's not the worst of it, though. While I'm trying to deal with new tensions at work, an elusive Maori deity with a grudge decides to loose an inter-dimensional monster upon the world in the hopes of triggering the Apocalypse.

I can't seem to catch a damn break.

Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 book in English

Tags: book book free from Galaxy, download torrent, free mobile, text how download book selling mp3, free mobi, get free, full version original acquire book look, fb2 online find book сhapter, .txt download, ebook free download, book from htc online, free ebook, tom portable german direct link online, online iBooks offline eng free, format txt pdf, mobile ebook, book iCloud, audiobook free, book DropBox, store book, download from SaberCatHost pdf, book 4Shared

Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 online iBooks offline eng free
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 ebook android pdf
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 book buy cheap
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 download torrent isoHunt
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 ebay spanish ebook book page
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 buy amazon bookstore download epub
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 book Box
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 audio book
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 book RapidShare
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 book read
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 italian how read price download сhapter
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 book torrent
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 bookstore
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 buy amazon bookstore download epub
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 book read online
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 free online iphone
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 free mobi
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 free ebook
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 book tablet
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 book google docs
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 book iCloud
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 download via torrent client
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 book text format
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 .fb2 download
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 pc read value kickass francais
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 book for Windows Phone
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 epub free
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 read flibusta story writer epub
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 book BitTorrent free
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 purchase book text windows mobile
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 book 4Shared
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 free mobi
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 book for android
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 book get pdf
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 book book free from xiaomi
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 book book free from Galaxy
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 download book from sony xperia
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 book DropBox
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 free txt
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 book docs
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 book drive
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 free fb2
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 ios сhapter cheap eng download
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 book without payment
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 book samsung
Demon-Hearted Books 1-3 audio book

171bf2437f

[PDF] Beaten and Left for Dead: The Story of Teri Jendusa-NicolaiOceans of Ecstasy I. M. CynnAn Antarctic Mystery download epub mobi pdf fb2Rebooting Social Studies: Strategies for Reimagining History Classes Greg MiloONLINE BOOK hunger: A thrilling suspenseONLINE BOOK Riley's Hot Lesbian Erotica: Explicit Girl on Girl Sex!: Five First Time Lesbian Sex StoriesPoetry From My Soul Bre MeliREAD BOOK Modified: Lunar Medical: Book 1READ BOOK Justice League of America: The Silver Age Vol. 3 (Justice League of America (1960-1987))READ BOOK Christian Science Versus Pantheism
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 13:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    J U S . I N . B E L L O Index du Forum -> ~ Commandes terminées ~ -> |* Commande terminées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation